My name is Laura, and I’ve created this website as a resource for yogis in business.
I don’t personally have all the answers, just a passion and a curiosity. This website is my response to the growing number of yoga businesses run by fabulous people with lingering business questions about the studios they run, the clothes they make, the food they prepare, the events they manage, and more. My aim is to share frequent inspiration, interviews with entrepreneurs, and advice based on what I learned in business school, my time in marketing, and my own experience as a yoga teacher (more on that here).
It may sound niche, but I get to cover a wide variety of topics. I can guarantee that no matter what type of yoga business you’re in, there’s something for you here.
Most Popular Posts
- Managing Your Instagram Nine
- A Yogi’s Guide to Enjoying Your Corporate Job
- Your 20 Minute Social Media Clean-Up
- Why Every Business Needs a Black-Leggings Strategy
Interviews with Entrepreneurs
- Interview: Bill Loundy, The Yoke Founder (an awesome interview for anyone working at the intersection of yoga and tech)
- Interview: Chesley Long, Camp Yoga Founder (a great read for anyone looking to start a retreat or take a leap of faith)
- Interview: Jess Sternberg, Free Label Co-Founder (mandatory reading for anyone interested in yoga apparal and sustainable fashion)
- [Read more Interviews here]
Reads for New Teachers
- Sharpen the Saw: 25 Ideas for Yoga Teachers
- Honest Advice for New Teachers
- Spark Joy in Your Teaching
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Want to connect further? Send me an email at email@example.com and join the Facebook group (I post every new article there). And if you’d like to be featured on Little Black Leggings, there’s a page for that.